Terms & Conditions
RIGHTS OF ACCESS
- This Site is an official Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd website and is owned and operated by Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd.
- Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
USE OF CONTENTS
- The materials located on this Site, including the statistical data, reports, charts, graphs, information and documentation (the “Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd.
- Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior permission of Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd. To use any parts of the Contents of this Website, the user must seek permission in writing from Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd. Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of Gooday Beautie Salon’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd.
- Any request to reproduce the Contents from this Site for publication or commercial use should be addressed to: Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd, 101, 103 & 105 Serangoon Road, Singapore 218006.
LINKS FROM / TO THIS SITE
- This Site contains links to third-party Web sites which are not maintained by Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd. Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in these third-party Web sites, and these Web sites are not investigated or monitored by Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd. These links are provided only as a convenience. The inclusion of a link to a third-party Web site on this Site does not and should not be interpreted to imply Gooday Beautie Salon’s approval or endorsement of the linked Web site. Should you decide to leave this Site to access a third-party Web site, you do so at your own risk.
- Except as stated below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Site or any of its contents are strictly prohibited.
- Linking to the Homepage: You may link to the Homepage of this Site, upon notifying Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd in writing.
- Hyperlinking to an internal page of this Website: You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Website or any of the Contents.
- Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd reserves the right to disable any links to or frames of any website containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from this Website or any of the Contents.
- The Contents of this Site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd does not warrant and disclaims any and all other warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to:
- As to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Site, including hyperlinks to or services from other parties; and/or
- That the Contents available through this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that it is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd shall not be liable in any event to any user for failure of any service or any damage (including but not limited to special, consequential, or exemplary damages) or loss of any kind in connection with the use of this Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered in connection with access to, use of, denial of access or restricted access to, modification, suspension and/or discontinuation of this Site.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any defect, default, deficiency or malfunction in any device, computer, internet service provider or telecommunication system or network, viruses or other malicious software or denial of service attacks that may affect the use of this Site.
- User agrees that use of this Site is conditioned upon user’s waiver of any right to sue Gooday Beautie Salon Pte Ltd for damages or losses related to the use of this Site.
EXCHANGE & REFUND
18. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and exchange the product for another similar one. You can return a product for up to 3 days from the date you purchased it. No refund.
19. In the event that any user feels that any gooday.com.sg campaign or any content on gooday.com.sg is objectionable, please contact us immediately by clicking the ‘Flag This Page’ link, or writing to email@example.com.
Updated: March, 2020